Today we are going to talk about Norton Internet Security and its setup (Norton.com/setup). Norton has proven to be one of the effective antivirus programmers for protecting devices such as PC, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. Norton has different variants of antivirus programmer for specialized fields and one of them is Norton Internet Security. Norton has launched its new update for Norton Internet Security 2019. Norton Internet Security proactive protection with six patented layers of protection that eliminates almost any threat. So you can do what you want online, knowing you’re protected. The new updated version of Norton Internet Security 2019 includes the following key features:
1. Always Up-To-Date automatically without any hassle
2. A threat-removal layer which eliminates all kinds of threats that can cause your PC any damage
3. Scam insight enables the website protection so if you are opening a malicious website it will give you a warning or block the website for safer search
4. Automatic scanning process makes you protection software more easy to operate it. All you have to do is to just install Norton Internet Security and forget! It will do its job on its own.
5. Startup Manager helps to reduce the time it takes your computer to startup.
6. Monthly reports are also provided by the Norton Security so you can keep a check on the cause of the threats and viruses attacking the system.
7. It includes the power saver mode which eliminates the non-working programmers and saves the power of your laptops or tablets.
Above are some key features which makes Norton an advanced internet security. Norton Internet Security also provides you a free trial version to let you explore and see its effectiveness. If you want to download and install Norton Internet Security you can visit Norton.com/setup or you can follow the following steps mentioned below to download it on your Windows operating System:
1. Make sure to remove any old antivirus software to avoid any interference with Norton.
2. Then you have to sign in to your Norton Account.
3. If you don’t have a Norton Account, please visit Norton.com and create account and complete the sign up process.
4. Once you are logged into Norton Account, it will give you an option to “download Norton on this device” or “on other device”.
5. Select “download on this device” and click “Agree and Download”.
6. When the Norton download is complete you will get a notification of ‘Run’ or ‘Save’. Click on ‘Run’.
7. Once the application start running, it will finish the installation process.
8. If you are download the Norton product for the first time on your device, it will offer you a free trial version but if you are already subscribed to Norton then you have to activate the license key or you have to purchase it.
9. If you want to activate the Norton Security, click on ‘Activate Now’. If you already have a license key then you can simply put the key in there or you can purchase it from there.
With this the Norton installation and setup process will be finished and you can start using it. But if you still have any doubt or query about Norton setup or Norton product, you can take our experts’ advice by contacting our Norton UK helpline at +44-208-144-2494 or visit us at www.technoxpertsupport.com.