A virus is the worst thing
that can happen to your computer system. It bears on the basic equilibrium of
system performance. It alters file permissions, reduces storage capacity and
increases security threats. Norton Antivirus has the ability to keep such
dangerous software away from your system. However, the process of installation
of Norton antivirus may be difficult for you. Here comes our role, Norton 360
that helps those people who cannot install this malicious software by own.
But what happens if the antivirus stop working or don’t work properly. Sometimes due to the incompatibility of windows update or other issues to the computer can cause your antivirus trouble working with the computer. This might can get viruses into the computer. But you can just simply avoid this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the Norton 360 again.
How to Uninstall Norton 360:
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type in the following text appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
- In the list of installed programs, click Norton 360 (Symantec Corporation) and then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Click Please remove all user data.
- In the Subscription Period Warning window, click Next.
- Click Restart Now. Norton 360 is not fully uninstalled until you restart your computer.
There is a tool provided by Norton
Symantec especially for the Norton Removal which is called Norton Remove and
Reinstall Tool. Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
helps to uninstall and reinstall Norton security products on Microsoft Windows
The Norton Remove and Reinstall tool can be used to:
- Remove current product and reinstall the latest version of Norton
- Remove Norton completely (Norton will not be automatically reinstalled)
Before you proceed, make sure
that you meet the following requirements:
- You need to have an Internet connection
- The tool does not remove Norton Utilities or Norton Family
- The tool does not remove your Norton Password Manager local vault
Remove and Reinstall:
Note: If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- You may only see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
The Norton re-installation process will help the antivirus to perform better and helps your computer to be secure. But sometimes the issue is quite complicated then it looks. If the problem is with the device in which you are reinstalling Norton then the reinstalling process won’t help the Norton 360 properly. There can be several reasons why it would happen.
- PC Working Slow
- Windows Update
- Using more than one antivirus at a time
- Compatibility Issues
- Norton Antivirus not installed properly
- Norton Antivirus Not Up-to-date
Above are just examples that why Norton 360 won’t work even after the re-installation process, there can be another problem as well. In that case, you can contact our experts and get the job done without any hassle. You can give us a call on +44-208-144-2494 or you can visit our website www.technoxpertsupport.com to get in touch with us.